Here are helpful diamond jewelry tips – what to do and what not to do with your diamond engagement ring! Here is how to properly care for your precious jewelry!
While diamond engagement rings or diamond earrings are made for being displayed all the time, they also require a certain care or a safe place for them to be when they are not worn. Diamonds may be the toughest substance known to people. Platinum or gold are also considered as strong precious metals, however, they can still be at risk of getting damaged if they are not taken care of properly.
In this article, we will present you a few diamond jewelry tips or what to do and what not to do with your diamond engagement ring:
- Do properly clean the diamond – Occasionally, you should absolutely clean the stone and you will be surprised as the stone may shine just as bright and clear as it did the first day you bought it. The simplest way to clean your diamond is to soak it in warm water and carefully brush the first off with a soft toothbrush.
- Do wear your ring to sleep – Even though no one will see your shiny diamonds while you are dozing, you will feel quite safe knowing that one of your favorite piece of jewelry is right here with you. By doing so, you will enjoy your diamond engagement ring even when you are not awake.
- Do have your diamond secured – Your diamond should be as secure as it can be. You will be surprised how easy you can damage or lose your diamond.
- Don’t bathe, swim, shower or clear with the ring – If you want to minimize the amounts of visits you make to your jewelry store and you want to maximize the appearance of your ring, you should not wear the ring during the tasks we just mentioned. The water can easily damage the store as it contains different chemicals such as chlorine.
- Don’t get rough while wearing the ring – Hiking, sports, and other activities can be really fun, however, they also can be an opportunity for something terrible to happen to your ring. Before engaging in any of these activities, we highly recommend you to remove your ring so you can prevent it from getting dripped, getting hit or caked in dirt.
Every ring is different and for that purpose, it has to be cared for in a different way. When purchasing diamond engagement rings, make sure to consult with the jewelry and discover what is expected of you to do.
If you are interested in purchasing diamond engagement rings or you simply want to consult with a professional jeweler, Brilliant Earth is a great place for you to visit.
Marquise Gray White Rose Cut #Diamond with White Baguette Diamonds #Engagement Ring, 14K Solid Gold, Natural Diamonds #jewelry #saltandpepperdiamond #galaxydiamond #diamondring #engagementring #birthdaypresent #weddingband #etsychaching #han… #etsy https://t.co/3xUgWedHVg pic.twitter.com/VPr3D6iQyV
— Yunijewels (@yunijewels) 31 de mayo de 2018